Drug Interactions between Crestor and Norvasc
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Norvasc (amlodipine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Crestor and Norvasc. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Norvasc is in the drug class calcium channel blocking agents.
- Norvasc is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Norvasc (amlodipine)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|