Drug interactions between COPD and sertraline
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between COPD and sertraline - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
A total of 80 drugs are known to interact with COPD.
- COPD is in the drug class antiasthmatic combinations.
- COPD is used to treat the following conditions:
- Sertraline is a member of the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Sertraline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: sertraline
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with sertraline. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of sertraline such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|