Drug Interactions between Cleocin and Protonix
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Cleocin (clindamycin)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Cleocin and Protonix. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Cleocin is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
Cleocin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Protonix is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Protonix is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|