Drug interactions between Cleocin and lisinopril
Interactions between your drugs
- Cleocin is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
- Cleocin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Lisinopril is a member of the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Lisinopril is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lisinopril
It is recommended that if you are taking lisinopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking lisinopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.