Decara (cholecalciferol) Drug Interactions
A total of 156 drugs (665 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Decara (cholecalciferol).
- 3 major drug interactions (7 brand and generic names)
- 151 moderate drug interactions (649 brand and generic names)
- 2 minor drug interactions (9 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Decara (cholecalciferol)
Common medications checked in combination with Decara (cholecalciferol)
- fluticasone nasal
- Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Symbicort (budesonide / formoterol)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
Decara (cholecalciferol) disease Interactions
There are 5 disease interactions with Decara (cholecalciferol) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.