Drug Interactions between Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) and ranitidine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) (chlorpheniramine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) and ranitidine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 314 drugs are known to interact with Chlorpheniramine (Allergy).
- Chlorpheniramine (allergy) is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Chlorpheniramine (allergy) is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ranitidine is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Chlorpheniramine (Allergy) (chlorpheniramine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of chlorpheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with chlorpheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of chlorpheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|