Cellulose Drug Interactions
A total of 4 drugs are known to interact with cellulose.
- 2 moderate drug interactions
- 2 minor drug interactions
Check for interactions with cellulose
Medications known to interact with cellulose
- citric acid / magnesium oxide / sodium picosulfate (Clenpiq, Prepopik)
- fludeoxyglucose f18 (Meta Trace FDG)
- lactulose (Generlac, Duphalac, Constulose, Enulose, Kristalose, Cephulac, Chronulac, Cholac, Evalose, Heptalac, Constilac, Chronulac Syrup)
- linaclotide (Linzess)
Cellulose alcohol/food interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with cellulose
Cellulose disease interactions
There are 2 disease interactions with cellulose which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.