Drug Interactions between ceftriaxone and Clexane
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Clexane (enoxaparin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ceftriaxone and Clexane. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ceftriaxone is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
Ceftriaxone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Eye Conditions
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 181 drugs are known to interact with Clexane.
- Clexane is in the drug class heparins.
- Clexane is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|