Drug interactions between cefpodoxime and ofloxacin
Interactions between your drugs
- Cefpodoxime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Cefpodoxime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ofloxacin is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Ofloxacin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cefpodoxime
Food can enhance the levels of cefpodoxime tablets in your body. Take the cefpodoxime tablets with food to increase absorption by the body. The cefpodoxime suspension can be taken with or without food. You should take cefpodoxime at the same time each day.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.