Drug interactions between cefixime and ofloxacin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between cefixime and ofloxacin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Cefixime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Cefixime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ofloxacin is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Ofloxacin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|