Drug interactions between Benadryl and Ceftin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Benadryl and Ceftin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ceftin is a member of the drug class second generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Otitis Media
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Strep Throat
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.