Drug interactions between Bactrim and diphenhydramine / ibuprofen
Interactions between your drugs
- Bactrim is in the drug class sulfonamides.
- Bactrim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
diphenhydramine / ibuprofen
- Diphenhydramine / ibuprofen is a member of the drug class analgesic combinations.
- Diphenhydramine / ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.