Drug interactions between Bactrim DS and Cymbalta
|Bactrim DS (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Bactrim DS is in the drug class sulfonamides.
- Bactrim DS is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Cymbalta is a member of the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
- Cymbalta is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Cymbalta (duloxetine)
DULoxetine may cause liver damage, and taking it with alcohol may increase that risk. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with DULoxetine. Call your doctor immediately if you have fever, chills, joint pain or swelling, excessive tiredness or weakness, unusual bleeding or bruising, skin rash or itching, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, dark colored urine, or yellowing of the skin or the whites of your eyes, as these may be symptoms of liver damage. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.