Drug interactions between Azithromycin Dose Pack and Sudafed PE Severe Cold
|Azithromycin Dose Pack (azithromycin)|
|Sudafed PE Severe Cold (acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
Azithromycin Dose Pack
- Azithromycin Dose Pack is in the drug class macrolides.
- Azithromycin Dose Pack is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Sudafed PE Severe Cold
- Sudafed PE Severe Cold is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Sudafed PE Severe Cold is used to treat Cold Symptoms.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.