Drug interactions between Azithromycin Dose Pack and Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain
|Azithromycin Dose Pack (azithromycin)|
|Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
Azithromycin Dose Pack
- Azithromycin Dose Pack is in the drug class macrolides.
- Azithromycin Dose Pack is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain
A total of 434 drugs (2048 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Pressure & Pain is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.