Drug interactions between Augmentin and gentamicin
Interactions between your drugs
- Augmentin is in the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors.
- Augmentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Gentamicin is a member of the drug class aminoglycosides.
- Gentamicin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Burns, External
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Rabbit Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.