Vitron-C (ascorbic acid / carbonyl iron) Drug Interactions
A total of 290 drugs (2314 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Vitron-C (ascorbic acid / carbonyl iron).
- 5 major drug interactions (10 brand and generic names)
- 141 moderate drug interactions (739 brand and generic names)
- 144 minor drug interactions (1565 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Vitron-C (ascorbic acid / carbonyl iron)
Common medications checked in combination with Vitron-C (ascorbic acid / carbonyl iron)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Lovenox (enoxaparin)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.