Drug Interactions between amoxicillin and Xifaxan
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Xifaxan (rifaximin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between amoxicillin and Xifaxan. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Xifaxan is in the drug class miscellaneous antibiotics.
- Xifaxan is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|