TUCKS (Pfizer Consumer Healthcare) Hemorrhoidal Pads
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Witch hazel 50%.......................... Hemorrhoidal pad
Use: temporarily relieves these external symptoms associated with hemorrhoids:
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put directly in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- as a hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard tissue
- can be used up to six times daily or after each bowel movement
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Other Information: • store at 59° to 77°F
Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, and propylparaben
Questions? call 1-800-223-0182 , Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Jars of 40 and 100 pads. Also available TUCKS individual foil-wrapped towelettes.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.