Generic name: regadenoson 0.08mg in 1mL
Dosage form: injection, solution
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended intravenous dose of LEXISCAN is 5 mL (0.4 mg regadenoson)
• Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit. Do not administer LEXISCAN if it contains particulate matter or is discolored.
• Patients should be instructed to avoid consumption of any products containing methylxanthines, including caffeinated coffee, tea or other caffeinated beverages, caffeine-containing drug products, aminophylline and theophylline for at least 12 hours before a scheduled radionuclide MPI [see Drug Interactions (7.1) and Clinical Pharmacology (12.2)].
• Administer LEXISCAN as a rapid (approximately 10 seconds) injection into a peripheral vein using a 22 gauge or larger catheter or needle.
• Administer a 5 mL saline flush immediately after the injection of LEXISCAN.
• Administer the radionuclide myocardial perfusion imaging agent 10–20 seconds after the saline flush. The radionuclide may be injected directly into the same catheter as LEXISCAN.
More about Lexiscan (regadenoson)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating