User Reviews for Dipyridamole

Also known as: Persantine

Dipyridamole has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 100% reported a negative experience.

Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
Summary of Dipyridamole reviews 1.0 1 reviews

Itchy · Taken for less than 1 month · June 6, 2020

For Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis: “I was prescribed Aggrenox which, I am told contains Dipyridamole, after having what was thought to be a TIA. As soon as starting on the drug I felt a general malaise but, thinking I should at least give it a try for a few days, I went on taking it until, after about three days I developed a terrible rash from chin to toe. My Dr. switched me to Plavix and after about a month the rash was gone.”