User Reviews for Dipyridamole

Also known as: Persantine

Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis 1.0

Reviews for Dipyridamole

Itchy · Taken for less than 1 month June 6, 2020

For Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis: “I was prescribed Aggrenox which, I am told contains Dipyridamole, after having what was thought to be a TIA. As soon as starting on the drug I felt a general malaise but, thinking I should at least give it a try for a few days, I went on taking it until, after about three days I developed a terrible rash from chin to toe. My Dr. switched me to Plavix and after about a month the rash was gone.”