Generic name: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 100mg in 10g, HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 100mg in 10g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Apply to affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
Occlusive dressings may be used for the management of psoriasis or recalcitrant conditions. If an infection develops, the use of occlusive dressings should be discontinued and appropriate antimicrobial therapy instituted.
Directions For Use:
- Shake the container vigorously for 5-10 seconds before each use.
- While holding container upright, prime the container by pressing down several times on container cap until foam appears. Apply a small amount directly to affected area 3-4 times daily depending on severity of the condition. Alternatively, dispense a small amount to a pad and apply to affected areas.
NOTE: The aerosol container should never be inserted into vagina or anus.
- The container and cap should be disassembled and rinsed with warm water after use.
More about Epifoam (hydrocortisone / pramoxine topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anorectal preparations