BenzePrO Short Contact Foam Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 12, 2023.
See package insert for full prescribing information
Prime can before initial use: See package insert Before Each Use: Shake vigorously
During Use: Holding can upright, dispense into palm of hand and apply to affected area as directed by physician.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Frequently asked questions
More about BenzePro (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- En español
- BenzePrO Creamy Wash prescribing information
- BenzePrO Foam (FDA)
- BenzePrO Foaming Cloths (FDA)
- BenzePrO Short Contact Foam (FDA)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.