User Reviews for Yohimbine

Also known as: Aphrodyne, Erex, Actibine Dayto-Himbin

Yohimbine has an average rating of 5.1 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings on Drugs.com. 42% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 42% reported a negative effect.

Erectile Dysfunction
3.9
Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced  Off-label
7.3
Summary of Yohimbine reviews 5.1 11 reviews

Reviews for Yohimbine

Tuck June 30, 2020

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced: “I suffered a prolonged medication induced erection twice in one week. They were both so painful that I had to go to the ER to have my erection surgically drained. An awful and embarrassing experience all together. Especially while 2 pretty nurses checked me in to be seen and giggled. I had recently been prescribed trazadone for sleep. One of the side effects is prolonged erection. After the operations, I had extreme difficulty maintaining an erection. I began trying natural supplements. I started with horny goat weed and had minimal results. Next I tried Yohimbine in powder form and within 30-45 mins, I noticed I was feeling horny and getting an erection. I immediately informed my wife who was all to happy to hear I was feeling normal again. The sex felt great and I climaxed powerfully. I highly recommend trying Yohimbine for ED. It definitely worked for me.”

andi1103 February 16, 2014

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced: “As an upcoming psychiatrist and a sufferer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I studied many ways to counteract the sexual side-effects caused by SSRI. Although this medicine is not commonly prescribed in the US, it's available in my country, and with a three times a day administration, it did increase libido and anorgasmia. Nevertheless, some side-effects are very discomforting, and include diaforesis, anxiety and hypersalivation.”

Sirik · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2017

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Erectile Dysfunction: “I was foaming out of my mouth, nearly vomiting, anxiety and physical discomfort was at its worst, I could not urinate even though I had to, I severe hunger and I was in this condition for several hours. Needless to say, I did not or could not have sex. Be aware of yohimbe. It was terrifying.”

JD · Taken for less than 1 month December 8, 2019

For Erectile Dysfunction: “I tried yohimbine for ED and all I got was a rash, could not sleep. I was always wanting water no matter how much I drank. My lips swoll up and was covered up with a itch that drove me crazy. I had a severe break out. I did fine the first week and had a great sex drive and all but It was not worth it. I am still taking allergy med's to clear up the break out a week later.”

Anonymous January 26, 2011

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Erectile Dysfunction: “It causes a rapid heartbeat and can cause blood pressure to increase, which is dangerous for people that have hypertension.”

Remember The Magic · Taken for less than 1 month June 14, 2013

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced: “Heart was 180bpm, flushed, nausea, but got an erection.”

Dick August 10, 2019

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Erectile Dysfunction: “Yohimbe increased bouts of anxiety, general feeling of nausea, will never take again, dry mouth all day even though drinking water.”

Worked But…. · Taken for less than 1 month February 7, 2014

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced: “I had an awesome erection, however, Sexual Desire has decreased even more since I haven't taken it. I'm irritable and feeling like I'm going crazy.”

Anonymous April 3, 2010

“It works very well for me age 64.”

MyNickname · Taken for less than 1 month October 16, 2017

For Erectile Dysfunction: “I have sleep apnea and am trying it as a replacement for my CPAP and so far it work very good.”

Jmkdoowla · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 26, 2017

Yohimbe (yohimbine) for Erectile Dysfunction: “Aside from the sexual benefit I find what I appreciate most from yohimbe is my improvement in energy. Big improvement.”

Dutch Bastard · Taken for less than 1 month June 2, 2017

For Erectile Dysfunction: “Not good. Nausea and vomiting. A bit of a buzz. No enhancement.”