User Reviews for Valerian Root to treat Herbal Supplementation

Reviews for Valerian Root

"I suffer from bad anxiety, ADHD, and racing thoughts and if I take one 500mg capsule of valerian root within 30 minutes I am calm. Worth trying. "

Breadstick (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2019

"I started taking it for insomnia. It works well but boy did I have crazy dreams. I am very sleepy the next day, especially if I take it two days in a row. I have headaches anyway, so I get them too."

Anonymous January 30, 2019

"I drink the tea and it works fine helps me sleep and slows my racing mind (ADD) or ADHD whichever you say I have. But it works (minus the putrid smell). This is the bees knees again this is the loose leaf tea not the pill"

Tony (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2018

"Recently, my panic attacks have gotten very severe (near fainting, sudden sweating, shaking, vision going blurry, body going weak, intense fear etc), due to my friend suddenly dying, and so I tried Valerian root. I have to say, amazingly, that it really does work. It stops panic attacks, it calms you, it improves your mood. However, it also makes you feel sick to your stomach. What a shame. I thought I found the perfect med for my anxiety, but I hate feeling sick. So I won't take these anymore. It's worth trying them, though. They work, and they are FAR cheaper than benzos. You may not have the same stomach upset as me."

CindyM (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 5, 2018

More about Valerian Root (valerian)