User Reviews for X-Viate

Learn more about X-Viate.

Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 316 medications

Dry Skin 4 reviews 505 medications

9.5
Summary of X-Viate reviews 5 reviews 9.8

Reviews for X-Viate

For Dry Skin "Many may years of severely dry skin all over my body but cold months is the killer. I think skin get red and inflamed no matter oils or other creams you try u may get some short term happiness but I need more. Your heels crack open to blood and severe pain. I found this product and have seen just how strong of a medication this is. Will not stop. Men can put on elbows and knees. You will see great things"

MissDoni (taken for less than 1 month) October 2, 2015

For Dermatological Disorders "I have raised areas of skin colored keratosis on my ankles legs and top of hands. My dermatologist prescribe me several creams with no really obvious results to speak of. I was just prescribed the cream and overnight the areas already feel different. I am beyond excited that this seems to be working and such a very short amount of time..."

Tarad73 June 19, 2015

For Dry Skin "I have had dry, cracked, sore and bleeding feet for years. 5 days after using this my feet are great!."

Heidi Dee January 31, 2015

For Dry Skin "I have only used this medication for about 5 days and have seen immediate results. My feet were so dry, they were cracking. I no longer have any cracks and the peeling is much better."

Anonymous October 3, 2011

For Dry Skin "This is the most effective cream for my dry heels EVER! I have tried everything imaginable, but this is super effective when used as directed. My heels are better than they have been in years. I am 73 yrs old, no side effects whatsoever. My dermatologist prescribed it for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Anonymous August 24, 2011