User Reviews for Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Eye Redness/Itching
2.6

Summary of Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief reviews 2.6 17 reviews

Reviews for Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

For Eye Redness/Itching "Went to the drug store earlier today to buy eye drops. Pollen is so bad in NJ and my eyes were itching, red, and I had blurry vision. I bought this because it was the most expensive brand and I figured it would work better. Nope! My eyes are on FIRE! And they itch so bad for 20 mins after using this product. $12.99 down the drain."

Rita S May 17, 2018

For Eye Redness/Itching "As others have said, this makes your eyes burn, blur, and water; your skin dry out and your eyes more irritated than ever."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2018

For Eye Redness/Itching "I thought that perhaps I had purchased a bad bottle. I see I'm not the only one who has had serious burning with the application of this product in the eyes. I thought I was buying something to moisten my dry eyes... A couple hours after application, my eyes feel better. After the burning stops, which takes several minutes... The burning is quite an unexpected shock."

Burningeyes February 12, 2018

For Eye Redness/Itching "I tried these drops for the first time & my eyes burned & blurred to where I could only see colors for a few minutes. Never experienced anything like it. It was frightening."

Chrissycat (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2018

For Eye Redness/Itching "I used totality for itchy dry eyes (which was mild) and my eyes burned and itched throughout the evening. Fast forward a couple weeks, used it again.. eyes burned for about 15 mins and continued to sting and itch. Never using I again"

jenet1967 (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2017

For Eye Redness/Itching "This really burns!!! Honestly, no joke. Like someone is pouring fire directly into the cornea. Couldn't drive a car till my vision returned, which is not great when on the way to work. Yeah, it gets the redness out, but not before you experience pain similar to having your eyelids tattooed with rusty nails. "

Painfuleyes22 (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2017

For Eye Redness/Itching "Bought this product for the 1st time because I was having red itchy eyes & happened to see Visine Totality on the clearance shelf so I figured it would be fine with some extra benefits but how wrong I was. I put the drops in & within 30 seconds my eyes were burning very bad then the itchiness started like you wanted to scratch your eyes out & it did take the red out but after rubbing my eyes they were red again. I used it again a couple of days later because it was all I had & maybe it was a one time thing but no the 2nd time was even worse on top of the burning & itching my left eye felt like I had a cut in my eyeball and I was putting alcohol in it. BEWARE!!"

Don't do it! May 26, 2017

For Eye Redness/Itching "I went to the store looking for Visine A, which works perfectly. They didn't have it. But they had Visine Totality so I got it, since I prefer Visine to the others and still do...but this stuff was potent. A tingling sensation is okay and sometimes expected. But these things burn."

BrandonMunc May 23, 2017

For Eye Redness/Itching "I bought these for dry eyes and I also have many eye floaters, this product has helped me so much and makes my floaters almost go away after I use it for awhile, my vision does get blurry a few mins after use but then goes away! Great product I will buy again and the burning isn't that bad."

Cdm39 February 8, 2017

For Eye Redness/Itching "These eye drops burned my eyes so bad I couldn't even open them for maybe 15 seconds. After that my tear ducts and eyelids continued to have a burning sensation. I was completely in shock, being that I've used the visine brand for years."

Jcifuentes (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2017

For Eye Redness/Itching "I was having redness and itching due to allergies and I used the visine totality. It made my eyes burn and I couldn't see for 10 minutes. It amplified the symptoms I was already having. I'm scared to use this product because it's painful and I wasn't expecting it to burn."

JMS1234 December 28, 2016

For Eye Redness/Itching "Used once and the product burned my eyes . Then made the mistake of not throwing it away and used again in one eye and only that eye has been watering for more than 12 hours and irritated. Now the skin around the eye is sore. I'm trying not to touch it but it's drying out my skin."

Headie eddie November 27, 2015

For Eye Redness/Itching "I used Visine Totality I personally think it made my eyes worse!!!! when I used the drops it burned my eyes worse then before. My eyes are now blood shot red and I'm in a lot of pain"

Aunnie August 25, 2015

For Eye Redness/Itching "Tried this product twice to get rid of redness in my eyes. Each time just after applying my eyes started to burn and pretty much felt like this product gave me every symptom it was supposed to cure. My eyes felt terrible and where hard to open at first, but subsided after few minutes."

Teri0220 July 16, 2015

For Eye Redness/Itching "I was working on water coolers, some of the liquid got my eyes. I went to Walmart and bought this product, and it worked great. it got rid of the itching and burning, I was lucky it save me a visit to the doctor."

V.J (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2013

For Eye Redness/Itching "After applying the eye drops I experienced burning and itching in my eyes that lasts for about five minutes and then subsides. I don't know if this is something that should keep me from using it or not. I use it in the morning about 30 minutes before putting in my contacts, (Only when I need it though)."

Anonymous August 6, 2011

For Eye Redness/Itching "Whenever I use these eye drops my vision is blurry for about 5-6 minutes. Other than that it works."

mirra March 22, 2010