User Reviews for Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Learn more about Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief.

Eye Redness/Itching 9 reviews 27 medications

3.8
Summary of Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief reviews 9 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

For Eye Redness/Itching "I bought these for dry eyes and I also have many eye floaters, this product has helped me so much and makes my floaters almost go away after I use it for awhile, my vision does get blurry a few mins after use but then goes away! Great product I will buy again and the burning isn't that bad."

Cdm39 February 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "These eye drops burned my eyes so bad I couldn't even open them for maybe 15 seconds. After that my tear ducts and eyelids continued to have a burning sensation. I was completely in shock, being that I've used the visine brand for years."

Jcifuentes (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "I was having redness and itching due to allergies and I used the visine totality. It made my eyes burn and I couldn't see for 10 minutes. It amplified the symptoms I was already having. I'm scared to use this product because it's painful and I wasn't expecting it to burn."

JMS1234 December 28, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "Used once and the product burned my eyes . Then made the mistake of not throwing it away and used again in one eye and only that eye has been watering for more than 12 hours and irritated. Now the skin around the eye is sore. I'm trying not to touch it but it's drying out my skin."

Headie eddie November 27, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "I used Visine Totality I personally think it made my eyes worse!!!! when I used the drops it burned my eyes worse then before. My eyes are now blood shot red and I'm in a lot of pain"

Aunnie August 25, 2015

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "Tried this product twice to get rid of redness in my eyes. Each time just after applying my eyes started to burn and pretty much felt like this product gave me every symptom it was supposed to cure. My eyes felt terrible and where hard to open at first, but subsided after few minutes."

Teri0220 July 16, 2015

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "I was working on water coolers, some of the liquid got my eyes. I went to Walmart and bought this product, and it worked great. it got rid of the itching and burning, I was lucky it save me a visit to the doctor."

V.J (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2013

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "After applying the eye drops I experienced burning and itching in my eyes that lasts for about five minutes and then subsides. I don't know if this is something that should keep me from using it or not. I use it in the morning about 30 minutes before putting in my contacts, (Only when I need it though)."

Anonymous August 6, 2011

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eye Redness/Itching "Whenever I use these eye drops my vision is blurry for about 5-6 minutes. Other than that it works."

mirra March 22, 2010

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate ophthalmic)

Other brands: Visine A.C.