User Reviews for Humatrope

Learn more about Humatrope.

Reviews for Humatrope to treat Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency

"Tingling, itching and numbness of my hands. Sleeplessness leading to insomnia. Higher glucose numbers no matter the diet nearing diabetes."

189481pc August 20, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This works quite well for me. I don't know if anyone else uses it or had adult onset growth hormone deficiency and also developed this condition from Gulf War Syndrome. When I started taking the Humatrope, my bone density went from a -4 to a -2.3 and hopefully is still going up. My focus and concentration improved and my irritability and my energy level went way up! I have been using it for about 5 years now and didn't know I had it until my urologist started listing reasons for severe osteoporosis and it turns out that I had adult onset growth hormone deficiency. Good luck to all. Hopefully Stem Cell technology can be used to help cure/fix us!"

Feeling Better September 20, 2009