User Reviews for Sassafras

Learn more about Sassafras.

Herbal Supplementation 1 reviews 19 medications

Reviews for Sassafras

For Herbal Supplementation: "As children, growing up in Mississippi, often visiting Alabama; my Aunt Bell made sassafras tea from a large tree on the farm-property. We consumed this tea daily, all summer,every summer until aprox. 1966 when a fire in these woods destroyed the tree. My mother had observed this same tradition until age 36. Her age at the time of my birth,was 21 years. I was born with spina bifita. Today I suffer with hyper-active nerves, which means I can not tolerate even the lightest touch to some parts of my body, while other areas have now gone numb, and I deal with RA and RS. Now, at age 63, I live in constant pain, and my muscles have grown so weak that I can no longer do many of the everyday chores, some as simple as walking the dog."

Doodlebug Faith (taken for 10 years or more) November 24, 2016