User Reviews for DermaZinc Shampoo

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about DermaZinc Shampoo.

Seborrheic Dermatitis

1 review 308 medications

Reviews for DermaZinc Shampoo

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "I lived with this condition years before I found DermaZinc shampoo. I tried everything. NOTHING ever helped, except a large shot of some kind of cortisone at a dermatologists office. That helped for a few weeks. 4 to 6 at most. DermaZinc worked well for me the first time. Like a miracle. I use it once to twice a week and have no breakthrough. My only complaint is it is very drying and you have to use a conditioner. My scalp is sensitive to most and will break out due to dyes or scent. When I first found it there was also a conditioner, which is no longer available, ALa Scalp I think. It was wonderful. Now I use as natural a conditioner as I can find like Burt's Bee's and try not to get much on scalp and rinse well. A bottle lasts 6months."

Angeliinaa (taken for 10 years or more) January 25, 2014