User Reviews for Podophyllum resin

Also known as: Podocon, Podocon-25, Pododerm, Podofin

Human Papilloma Virus

Summary of Podophyllum resin reviews 4.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Podophyllum resin

For Human Papilloma Virus: "I have anal warts, resin has been applied every week by my doctor for 6 weeks now, once a week. The warts recur almost instantly after the end of 7 days and I notice I have developed severe constipation. Not sure if I should continue this treatment."

Chopmyassoff (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 19, 2018

For Human Papilloma Virus: "My experience was a bittersweet one in that I went through so much pain and distress for a few days, but it was sweet in that the genital warts did eventually disappear."

Ntenda (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2018

For Human Papilloma Virus: "This is a very good content displayed here. When it comes to podophyllum its effect is as bad as it is good. There are a lot of measures to be taken for application of this medicine. if you read this article, then you would be well aware of this medicine. By the way, this gave me a lot of information. Hope it will Help others a lot."

mohan krishna October 8, 2011