User Reviews for Nostrilla

Learn more about Nostrilla.

Nasal Congestion 10 reviews 590 medications

6.4
Summary of Nostrilla reviews 10 reviews 6.4

Reviews for Nostrilla

For Nasal Congestion "I've used this product for about 15 years, as I have chronic nasal congestion at night. I would have given it a 9 until the new bottle design, which is so HORRIBLE I have to give it a 2. I love your product. It would be nice if I could still use it. The cap is wayy too hard to wrestle off for people who don't have great hand dexterity, and that whole "line up the tiny white plastic groove with the other tiny white plastic groove" thing is awful. I need to be able to use it in the dark without waking up my spouse. I will switch to another brand if I must."

VU January 14, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "Don't buy! The bottle is freakin' impossible to open especially when you can't breathe and all you want is relief. Tried everything to get lid off. Eventually I got it off with my teeth as this was only way I could keep the bottom half from turning as I twisted lid. I still ended up with medicine in my mouth because leaked while I was trying to turn lid off. Most stupid design ever, go with a different brand, trust me!"

Claire73 (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "Wish I did listen what others said after reviewing their experiences. Can't even open it and I don't think so I am dumb lol. So this is just in regard to their useless container. I also broke the container and applied to my kids nose which he woke me up in the middle of the night saying that his nose burn. Stay away this product but if you don't listen, be my hero to open the container as well as burn your nose."

2017 January 4, 2017

For Nasal Congestion "This stuff is easily the best nose spray I've used. However, the cap is nearly impossible to open. Part of the problem is the base (trigger) moves while you are trying to remove the cap when you first open it. You also need a strong grip to squeeze the sides as directed on the cap to remove it. Highly recommended, but you will spend some time trying to open it when you use it for the first time."

Hard to open (taken for less than 1 month) November 21, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I will never buy this product AGAIN. I could not figure out how to get the ridiculously-designed pump to WORK. Most nasal sprays have a simple screw cap. Not this one. Thew it in the GARBAGE. Worst waste of money in a long time."

BeatriceSt October 29, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "The nasal spray is very effective and not harsh. However, I do NOT like the new pump spray bottle at all."

DaytonaRee December 7, 2015

For Nasal Congestion "This is by far the BEST nose spray I have ever used. Anytime I get a stuffed nose, Nostrilla knocks the snot right out of me! I will always use Nostrilla and I will recommend it to anyone for a stuffy nose because of a cold or sinuses! Its AMAZING."

NOSY NELLY (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "I have tried many of the other brands. Nostrilia works much better for me than the more expensive other brands."

Anonymous November 28, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "This is the only nasal spray that I've used over the last 25 years. I hope the product never gets discontinued. It is effective with minimal side effects. I don't leave home without it - ever. It's a good product. As with all nasal sprays, overuse will get you addicted. Just use it twice a day as directed and it will be effective."

Anonymous October 7, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "Very effective in enabling me to breathe through my nose. But is very easy to get hooked on this spray. I went for 30 months using this medication. Had to quit cold turkey. Took me almost 2 weeks to get my nasal passages back. Very effective, but beware: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE MORE THAN FOR THE RECOMMENDED PERIOD OF TIME."

Jelenator79 September 23, 2011