User Reviews for Noroxin

Learn more about Noroxin.

Bladder Infection 1 reviews 81 medications
Urinary Tract Infection 1 reviews 185 medications
Summary of Noroxin reviews 2 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Noroxin

For Urinary Tract Infection "One week after taking a five day course of Norflox I now, for past six weeks, have symptoms of peripheral neuropathy; my legs and arms are burning and tingling, several fingers are numb yet burning, sharp pain behind one knee when getting up sometimes or for no reason: this is a dangerous drug, do not take it, in my opinion. If a matter of life or death, maybe."

LittlePud August 30, 2016

For Bladder Infection "I was first prescribed this while on vacation in Australia. It helped immediately. So, I asked my doctor in the U. S. to prescribe it, so I could have it onhand for bladder infections. Was lucky to have it yesterday, Friday, at 5 p.m. after the doc was gone for the weekend and a bladder infection came on! The pain, burning, and pressure subsided in an hour or two, and it's only a 3-day treatment protocol. The side effects for me are just a little feeling of fatigue. Highly recommend!"

rocnrlr (taken for less than 1 month) December 13, 2014