User Reviews for Prostigmin Bromide
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Prostigmin Bromide
For Myasthenia Gravis "discontinued 2014. Congress made it illegal by passing the safe and effective act. the drug predated the FDA."
Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) February 9, 2016
1 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
IBM Watson Micromedex
- Acute Paraphimosis
- Acute Urinary Retention in Women
- Chronic Urinary Retention in Women
- Neurogenic Bladder after Spinal Cord Injury
- Urinary Retention in Men
- Urostomy Care
Drugs.com Health Center
More about Prostigmin Bromide (neostigmine)
- Prostigmin Bromide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: cholinergic muscle stimulants