User Reviews for Naproxen/pseudoephedrine to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: Aleve-D Sinus & Cold, Sinus & Cold D, Sudafed 12 Hour Pressure+Pain, Aleve-D Sinus & Headache

Reviews for Naproxen/pseudoephedrine

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 29, 2019

Aleve-D Sinus & Cold (naproxen / pseudoephedrine): “The best I have used, within 24 hours I was feeling relief and that's good for me as I am 76 and I don't bounce back as fast as I used too. I liked that you only have to take every 12 hours.”

Kati · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 12, 2018

Aleve-D Sinus & Headache (naproxen / pseudoephedrine): “Aleve sinus and headache is the ONLY thing that works for the headaches. And it usually takes within an hour to get relief. There were no negative side effects. Not even drowsiness. Only problem is, now I'm having a hard time finding it. Walgreens is the only company where I could find it, and now, no location near me has it. ”

BenjamminW March 14, 2011

Aleve-D Sinus & Cold (naproxen / pseudoephedrine): “Aleve-D works for me every time. I have chronic sinus infections. I take Aleve-D for the symptoms and let nature take its course, generally. Aleve-D opens up my sinuses and stops mucous production. This is important, especially at night, because drainage into my throat causes problems in my throat, especially concerning my voice. This is unacceptable to me, as I sing publicly on a regular basis. In addition to the fact that Aleve-D works for me, in my experience, it last twice as long as other similar products. I'm sure this is a result of the quantity of medicine that is in each tablet. I highly recommend Aleve-D.”