User Reviews for Naloxone

Also known as: Evzio, Narcan Injection, Narcan Nasal Spray

Learn more about Naloxone.

Opioid Overdose 5 reviews 4 medications

9.7
Summary of Naloxone reviews 5 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Naloxone

Narcan Injection (naloxone) for Opioid Overdose: "I took a fatal dose of Heroin in February 2016 and was given 2 shots of Narcan and it saved my life!"

Stomp's 29 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2016

For Opioid Overdose: "I had been taking Valium crack and heroin for the day and ended up getting abit more heroin at nite, after I took it my friend kept telling me I was grey with blue lips but I was to doped to care! We ended up staying at my house and I nodded off very fast, I woke him up 3 minutes late by vomiting on him but he couldn't wake me so he put me in recovery position and phoned ambulance. 15mins late they came and found that my heart was beating just 6 times a minute and unresponsive so they pumped air into my stomach and gave me a shot of narcan and I just remember seeing white lights as my lights were on in my room and green clothes of the paramedics they carried me into the ambulance and when I arrived they had to give me another dose. It saved my life"

Timmy arrghh September 17, 2015

Narcan Injection (naloxone) for Opioid Overdose: "I am a cancer patient and take strong pain meds. One night I had accidently taken other sensitive type meds and possibly second dose of narcotic pain meds. My daughter called an ambulance when she couldn't keep me awake. When I got to ER, my pulse was 30 and dropping at time as low as 20. I could of and probably should of gone into cardiac arrest. I was administered this medicine and it literally saved my life. I have been battling a terminal but treatable cancer for 3 years, Multiple Myeloma. I fight everyday to stay healthy so I can be here for my kids and grandkids. I don't want to lose my life over something avoidable like an accidental overdose!"

Too young to die Nana August 30, 2015

Narcan Injection (naloxone) for Opioid Overdose: "Narcan has saved my life twice in the ER. Every day I rose above the misery of addiction."

Bdubatl285 May 22, 2014

Narcan Injection (naloxone) for Opioid Overdose: "It has saved my life 3 times in the ER. If it would have not been for this medicine I would have died a junky and would not of had the chance to change my life for the better. Thank you for this medicine."

Jimreams May 16, 2014