User Reviews for Kaletra
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Kaletra to treat HIV Infection
"Since I've been changed to Viread/ Epivir/ + Kaletra, my viral load has remained constantly Undetecable for ~4 Yrs; my T-cell count went from 210 to 325 very quickly; in the last year, with no changes to anything my V-load remains undetectable & my T-cell count has soared to 725!!! Sounds fantastic. However, during this same period of rapid TC rise I have slowly become more & more tired, weak, & my bones ache from head to toe. I no longer have the strength to ride my horse or even do the yard work. My Doctor believes I may be suffering from Lactic Acidosis. But he is convinced that it is because of the Viread ~ NOT because of the Kaletra. I will now be replacing Viread with Abacavir & CONTINUE taking Kaletra. Hope it works."
Anonymous October 4, 2009
7 users found this comment helpful.
"I have been undetectable for a long time."
Anonymous November 24, 2008
4 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about HIV Infection
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Hiv Infection
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus And Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- AIDS / HIV
- AIDS Complications and Treatments
- Treating AIDS & HIV
- HIV Prevention
- AIDS / HIV Symptoms and Complications
- National HIV Testing Day
- 9 Facts About Current HIV Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Kaletra (lopinavir / ritonavir)
- Kaletra Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: protease inhibitors
- Kaletra (Lopinavir and Ritonavir Oral Solution)
- Kaletra (Lopinavir and Ritonavir Tablets)
- Kaletra (Advanced Reading)