User Reviews for Kaletra to treat HIV Infection

Jman ยท Taken for 5 to 10 years October 30, 2018

“Kaletra and Truvada helped raise my t cell count from 200 to in the 600s But the side effects felt were immediate bloating of the stomach. And high cholestrol an tryglyceride levels”

Anonymous October 4, 2009

“Since I've been changed to Viread/ Epivir/ + Kaletra, my viral load has remained constantly Undetecable for ~4 Yrs; my T-cell count went from 210 to 325 very quickly; in the last year, with no changes to anything my V-load remains undetectable & my T-cell count has soared to 725!!! Sounds fantastic. However, during this same period of rapid TC rise I have slowly become more & more tired, weak, & my bones ache from head to toe. I no longer have the strength to ride my horse or even do the yard work. My Doctor believes I may be suffering from Lactic Acidosis. But he is convinced that it is because of the Viread ~ NOT because of the Kaletra. I will now be replacing Viread with Abacavir & CONTINUE taking Kaletra. Hope it works.”

Anonymous November 24, 2008

“I have been undetectable for a long time.”