User Reviews for Lesinurad

Gout
10.0

bosco1100 · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 11, 2016

Zurampic (lesinurad) for Gout: “I had been on their study for about 3 or so years. My first attack kept me from walking for a month .I was having attacks every two weeks for a couple of years. Since joining the study I had a minor attack in the first week and nothing after.I had NO side effects and it did change my life. The study ended on 3/2016 and have been completely off medication since HOWEVER I can feel a tingle on my toe and may have to go back on medication”

dglide2000 October 21, 2016

Zurampic (lesinurad) for Gout: “I started taking Zurampic (lesinurad) in a drug study a little over 2 years ago. I have had amazing results. It has given my life back where it comes to enjoying what I eat or drink. It may not be for everyone but it works for me. I am so happy it is available now. From all the side effects, headaches were about it for me.”