User Reviews for Epivir-HBV
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Epivir-HBV
For Hepatitis B "My spouse has been on Epivir-HBV for 17 years now. We have a 12 year old who was conceived during the time my spouse was taking Epivir HBV. So far everything is well, we are living a normal life after transplantation & taking this medication."
Satisfied Spouse (taken for 10 years or more) April 26, 2013
6 users found this comment helpful.
More about Epivir-HBV (lamivudine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Epivir HBV
- Epivir-HBV (Lamivudine Oral Solution)
- Epivir-HBV (Lamivudine Tablets)
- Epivir HBV (Advanced Reading)