User Reviews for Kratom to treat Herbal Supplementation

Kratom has an average rating of 9.1 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings for the treatment of Herbal Supplementation. 92% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 8% reported a negative effect.

Kratom Rating Summary

9.1/10 average rating

Compare all 4 medications used in the treatment of Herbal Supplementation.

Reviews for Kratom

Snickers · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 29, 2020

“After injuring my back in 2012 I was prescribed 40mg of oxycodone a day and that continued for the next 6 years. After discovering Kratom I was able to ween myself off of all opiates within 30 days. I have been using Kratom for more than two years. Last year I had a set of liver enzyme profile tests taken as a baseline. My concern is that I’ve heard reports that Kratom damages the liver. These tests have just been repeated a year later. First let me state I make no endorsements, I’m only relating my experiences. I take it about once or twice a day every day. Sometimes I feel slightly euphoric for 10 minutes or so sometimes I don’t, I feel more energetic and at 65 that’s a plus, and the back pain relief effects are real. The only adverse effects I’ve experienced is constipation. The liver tests showed no liver damage.”

Greed Kills · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 14, 2021

“I have chronic back pain from multiple injuries and had been using prescribed MS Contin (extended release morphine) 15mg twice daily along with epidural injections 3 x year. Constant pain is my life. Needed to drug test for new job, so to avoid stigma, explanations, and not getting hired I stopped taking the morphine cold turkey. The withdrawals were HORRIBLE! I saw a documentary on Kratom that claimed to help with opioid withdrawals and pain relief. So as soon as I could; I found a source and experimented with dosage. For me, Kratom is a miracle! Withdrawals stopped almost immediately! The pain levels in my back also reduced substantially. No euphoria or unwanted affects have presented. I think Kratom should be really studied for the good of humanity. However, I fear big pharmaceutical companies will block efforts because of potential revenue loss. I hope I am wrong about this last bit.”

DL · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 13, 2020

“I had increasing suicidal thoughts since the early 2000s I felt helpless and hopeless. I tried several different prescription anti-depressants but their effectiveness would wear off. In addition, these were addictive, although ineffective and financially prohibitive. So then I tried herbal remedies, natural stress relievers, meditation and so forth. These were a little helpful, but I would have strong unmanageable bouts of depression. This continued for years. I felt so lost. Then a friend mentioned Kratom. I was very skeptical so researched and gathered information. In spite of the warnings I gave it a try and I found it to be miraculous for me. Occasionally I have to adjust the mg down or dose times, but it works so well for me. Care must be taken with taking too much, because it can make one drowsy for driving, but so can other prescription medications. What is the safe dose? This must be studied. If it wasn't for this herb I have no doubt that I would not be here.”

WASPETTE · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 25, 2021

“Kratom has been the only herbal supplement that has been effective for a variety of physical, mental and emotional challenges. 1. I have several debilitating back injuries from an auto accident and severe scoliosis. Surgery was not an option, and spinal injections were ineffective. I was prescribed various opiates for years, with pain management alternating the dosage and drug. This stopped the pain from a few hours to days with transdermal patches. I did not like the side effects. Kratom has provided the only relief that I have ever experienced without opioids. CBD and medical marijuana were horrible for me. 2. Research is very important since there are so many strains for so many symptoms. I have ADD so I use a strain for focus and quit the prescribed medication. The results are incredible for my focus and clarity of thought. I use the red strain for my pain. I use a green strain for increased focus, white for energy, and red for pain.I have my life back.”

Chris kraft · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 21, 2020

“Kratom is a miracle drug. I do suffer from back pain due to my work in the restauration being constantly up never seated , I developed a back pain quite severe due to my hard work at the shop. I took kratom for dépression first of but after my first dose, my back pain disappeared completely all together with elevation mood and depressing symptoms completely gone. This herb is a god sent, never stopped using it now, never have a dull day while on it I can work at my best all the time and being so efficient that I wonder how I managed before and how the hell this herb is not more known. I want everyone to use this herd at least once in their life. This has to be a true revelation for everyone. Love it”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 22, 2020

“First I started to use Kratom to improve my ability to learn during my exams. Kratom is a miracle drug for me, since it has the perfect balance between the stimulants and the sedatives. It has a very unique effect, it doesn't make you numb, yet it won't increase your pulse rate or blood pressure like energy drinks/coffee. Simply kratom is just right, it gives you energy and relaxation at the same time. I advise you to be careful, since it is quite addictive so don't use it more than 3 times per week. My first doses were 2.5gm (mixed with fruit yoghurt or chocolate pudding), now after 3 years of consumption I raised it to 5 gm. The effect is short, it only lasts for me like 2 hours. Then you will possible feel fatigue, dizziness but nothing serious.”

TRACER March 22, 2020

“I have been using Kratom for pain relief due to back problems, arthritis, carpal tunnel...and I, too find it to produce miraculous results. I started using it in 2018 and take it in powder form with orange juice for maximum effects. My only concern is that it may be damaging my liver, but I need to have labs to know for sure, I certainly hope it isn't outlawed in the USA If so ; my quality of life will be greatly reduced.”

Snickers · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 27, 2020

“I would like to add to my original post. There are 2 additional side effects that I have observed with Kratom which is similar to what I have experienced with opioids. (1) a cough, it comes and goes with my Kratom use, I occasionally cough up a little goo and it clears up in a day or two after I stop. I don't mean to say I run around coughing all the time, it is just an occasional cough. (2) If I take a lot, I notice a swelling of the lymph nodes in one arm pit. This has always returned to normal within one day with reduced consumption.”

Mmike94 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 24, 2021

“DO NOT USE THIS!! My body became highly dependent on it and doctors had to put me on a breathing machine and monitor me while I was detoxing. Detox is way worse then heroin!!! I repeat!! DO NOT USE THIS KRATOM.”

CALI · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 8, 2021

“kratom for 3+ years now. 30 years old She’s 61. First you have to find FRESH product from a reliable source. No smoke shops and try to get it locally from someone who’s Passionate about it. I don’t like reds (too sleepy) and I get a mixture of 30%white and 70% green with young leaves. I used to spend crazy money on opiate pills and struggled to stop. I started taking kratom and Immediately preferred it. THEY HAVE SIMILAR EFFECTS AS OPIATES! It can make you hot and sweat. Sedated or jittery. Too much makes you Nauseated and Constipation. I take 3-4 tsp in a water bottle 2-3 times a day and Have a mild dependency now. I start to drag after 8 hours without it. Lately I’ve noticed I feel crappy in the morning. I would run out and feel mild withdrawals for 24 hours (nothing like pills). I spend $100 a month on one kilo for two people. This medicine is so amazing! I don’t even want opiates now.”

Meeeeeeeeeee · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 28, 2021

“I have a painful chronic illness. I took 40 MG of oxycodone a day. Now I take Kratom and have no need for the oxycodone. After 2 years of oxycodone use, I began to feel depressed and apathetic. And, it was not even getting rid of my pain for more than 30 min. I had read about kratom and decided anything was better than oxycodone. After a week of oxycodone withdrawal the kratom finally took affect. The pain relief is longer lasting and the apathy that comes with typical opioids faded away. I have done a lot of research on Kratom and have a degree in pharmacology. While some can become physically dependent, its withdrawal lesser than that of SSRI, as far as I know. Due to the benefits I receive from kratom, mild dependency is a fair trade, especially compared to the major withdrawal symptoms that come from SSRI's and opioid pain medication.”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 1, 2021

“I was in a very bad car accident at the age of 21. I've had several knee surgeries and chronic back pain and was on pain management for years taking oxycodone. A true addict I was. I got tired of it and started looking up natural pain relief solutions. I stumbled upon kratom and my life has changed since the first day I took Kratom I haven't taken another Percocet. It was truly a Godsend. I can't seem to find an end to the benefits... No more depression, 0 pain. Focus .. Energy.. Makes me feel young again.”

Mandy · Taken for less than 1 month October 19, 2020

“Karatom saved my life, sanity and relationships. Be mindful because it can be addictive and cause euphoria.”

Fritz February 27, 2021

“Does nothing. Zero. No euphoria. No relaxant properties No muscle tension or pain relief. Just more snake oil.”

Liz · Taken for less than 1 month November 4, 2020

“My body went into coma state for couple min. Heart racing. Ended up in ER. I thought it was the end of me.”

More about kratom