User Reviews for Kh-3

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Kh-3 reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Kh-3

For Herbal Supplementation: "Now age 84. Have been using KH3 / GH3 since about 1990. No negative effects. Take two tablets daily for 5 months, then 1 month off. My appearance, medical tests, and activities indicate my true age is now about 65. My annual physicals support age 65. I look age 65. My 43 year-old wife is sexually demanding. I usually perform sex with her 2 or 3 times daily for at least 20 minutes.... I do take supplements such as Horny Goat Weed, Maca, Dong Quai and Yohimbe every two or three days. I generally experience ejaculation with her once or twice a week. I swim half-mile in about 25 minutes once weekly. I ride a bike for half hour and cross-country ski and down-hill ski. Blood 105/80. KH3 works."

Richard ---- I take no meds. (taken for 10 years or more) September 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "Did two courses of KH3 over 11 months at age 30. Now age 75 have started a new course. No side effects but people have always told me I don't look anywhere near my age. I am in good health."

billyhunt (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 27, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Not Listed / Other: "I am 72 years of age and I was using KH-3 for over 15 years and now when I tell people my age they do not believe me. Now I am mad because I can not find my KH-3 anywhere. It did not gave any secondary effect at all."

captleo July 2, 2011