User Reviews for Xolegel

Learn more about Xolegel.

Cutaneous Candidiasis 1 reviews 67 medications

Seborrheic Dermatitis 6 reviews 307 medications

7.7
Summary of Xolegel reviews 7 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Xolegel

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "This is a wonderful medicine. It worked really well on the most stubborn fungal infection I've ever had. I had tried everything on the market and nothing would work until this. I'm not going to lie, this stuff burns like crazy. You will scream and cry because it burns that bad for about 10 minutes. Stick with it and you will get rid of the infection. After about the 4th day it quit burning when I used it - and finally, I got rid of the infection. It's expensive even with insurance but well worth the cost. They gave me a coupon to use and it brought the cost down to about $35."

lisahutch57 (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "After four months of thinking I had chronic dry skin on my face, I saw a dermatologist who diagnosed me with seborrheic dermatitis. He gave me a prescription for Xolegel. It is VERY expensive at over $800/tube, but my insurance brought it down to $100 and then a discount card from the manufacturer brought it down to only $10. In three days, the redness and scaling on my face were gone. I can't imagine not having this medication."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "I received a Xologel perscription instead of my usual ketaconazole cream. I went to the local pharmacy and was shown a bill of $595. I laughed at the poor cashier, and said "no thanks". Called my dermatologist back and got a cream for $30. There is a program on their website where people can get the drug for only $10 on top of their co-pay if their insurance doesn't cover the drug. What this seems to imply, is that if your insurance won't pay, they will give it to you for what it is actually worth. A perfect example of the broken medical system and greed. The price of this drug has gone up over 400% in the last few years. Next time I see an Aqua box at my pharmacy it will be refused."

Anonymous February 3, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Cutaneous Candidiasis "The 1st application of Xelogel burned so badly I couldn't help making pain-filled noises. What I really wanted to do was scream. I wish my Dr. had warned me. But my rash improved and each day it hurt less to apply the gel. It was amazing to see how quickly the rash disappeared."

coloresue November 8, 2015

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "The symptoms were improved, but not to the extent mentioned by other reviewers of this product. The gel was prescribed for use twice a day but at the end of each day had redness, itching, and scaling again."

Anonymous April 5, 2010

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "The itching and scaling went away after one day of using this treatment. I am very pleased with this drug. I just hope that my condition doesn't become immune to it as it did with all the other OTC treatments I've used."

Anonymous June 11, 2008

43 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "Worked right away - overnight took away all redness and stopped ALL the itching... what a huge relief.... GREAT PRODUCT"

Anonymous April 9, 2008