User Reviews for Fluvirin 2016-2017

Influenza Prophylaxis

1 review 42 medications

Reviews for Fluvirin 2016-2017

For Influenza Prophylaxis "While I did feel sick after the nasal flu vaccine one year, the flu shot itself NEVER made me sick until this year. I STILL don't understand it. I usually feel a little dizzy the day of and a little run down for a couple days or so but this time I felt pretty sick. The day of I had moderate dizziness which I attributed to lack of sleep and not eating when I had gone for a doctor's appointment where I opted to get the shot when they offered it. I kept explaining it away until the next day when I started having mild flu symptoms. I had the flu before so I know what that's like. These symptoms were VERY MINOR compared to having the flu. I felt feverish, chilled, sore throat, body aches, no appetite, nausea. Still advocate flu shot though."

ms. evie October 2, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Fluvirin 2016-2017 (influenza virus vaccine, inactivated)

Other brands: Fluzone, Fluvirin, Afluria, Fluzone High-Dose, ... +23 more