User Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels

Learn more about Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels.

Sinus Symptoms 2 reviews 334 medications

Summary of Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels

For Sinus Symptoms "Spring allergies are HORRIBLE this year; they came earlier and are very bad eg. congestion, dry cough, itchy ears and throat and swollen glands; oh yes and the itchy watery burning eyes. I am miserable to say the least !!! Runny nose, and sneeze !!! OMG I thought I was going to lose my head I was sneezing so hard. I started taking Advil Cold and Sinus Liquid Gel tabs and voila !!! The next day it started to clear up-granted I was blowing my nose a lot but that was just because the congestion was clearing up !!! My ears , eyes, and sneezing got a lot better and the post nasal drip was better too. I swear by this stuff and always try to keep some on hand in case of a sudden in the middle of the night cold starting...This stuff is GREAT !!! :)"

Deeanndrea (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Sinus Symptoms "Best medicine to open your ears and sinuses when they are really congested. I have tried everything. The name brand is great but the store brands or generic brands can cause rapid heart rate even though they say that they are supposed to be the same they are not."

Jackross February 13, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine)

Professional resources