User Reviews for Eskata to treat Seborrheic Keratosis

Eskata has an average rating of 1.2 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Seborrheic Keratosis. 0% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Eskata Rating Summary

1.2/10 average rating

Compare all 2 medications used in the treatment of Seborrheic Keratosis.

Reviews for Eskata

The Impatient Patient · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 22, 2019

“After 15 weeks and 3 different, periodic treatments of Eskata by my dermatologist for 6 dark spots on my face, it proved to be very ineffective. At best, it lightened my dark spots no more than a negligible 5-10%. I would NOT recommend Eskata to anyone. Not only is it disappointingly ineffective, it's also very expensive.”

Maggie · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 16, 2020

“I paid $1350 for 3 treatments of Eskata. Did only two treatments and stopped because was not seeing any improvement whatsoever. It did burn like crazy and lasted a few hours then itch for about a week. Did not work on me at all. Decided to get a treatment of liquid nitrogen but she applied it with only a qtip and not seeing any difference also.”

thunder · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 18, 2019

“Stay away from Eskate treatment. The doctor and I were not impress with the treatment none of the age spots disappear. Burns like hell, made my face look like someone through hot oil on it. It's not covered by insurance , cost $200. For the second treatment she used a device called Q-switched ruby. It burned but not as much as the Eskate and I didn't walk out the office looking like if someone through hot oil on my face plus. Its working.”

tempgal · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2019

“I chose this treatment because it was supposed to be painless. Was told to expect "some stinging during treatment." That was an understatement! It was an extremely painful experience for me that continued for several hours, of such severity that I thought I would vomit. Tylenol helped. Also learned that one treatment of Eskata is only fully effective for a small percentage of people. Not sure yet what my result will be as treatment was only yesterday, but IF I do go for additional treatments, I plan to use some kind of numbing spray or cream before I leave for my appointment.”

TexasGal June 7, 2019

“I had a few spots done on my chest and collarbone area last fall. It burned like hell and was uncomfortable for hours. The spots did go away but I was left with unsightly bright white spots. I expressed my concern with dermatologist at yesterday's annual checkup and she said I must one of the small percent of people that lose all pigmentation. She offered to have me come back for a complimentary micro needling session. I politely declined for the time being.”

Cindy G · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2018

“After one treatment none of my SK was gone. Seeing the doctor tomorrow and expect she will recommend another treatment on same spots for another $200. Very disappointed.”

noname September 5, 2018

“Had treatment on face. Burned a lot all over, could not open my eyes for about 30 minutes. worst experience of my life. I don't recommend this product to anyone.”