User Reviews for Anusol-HC Suppositories

Anusol-HC Suppositories has an average rating of 4.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Anusol-HC Suppositories reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

Hemorrhoids
4.5
Summary of Anusol-HC Suppositories reviews 4.5 2 reviews

painedbehind ยท Taken for less than 1 month April 15, 2018

For Hemorrhoids: “4 boxes of Prep H= no results. Doctor prescribed Hydrocortisone AC 25mg Suppositories. Insurance does not cover (over $200.00.) Discovered Prescription Discount Coupons. I bought 12 @ $45.18 w/coupon. Most drug stores accept the coupons. Much better relief then Prep H. Use twice a day. Have bowel movement first. I'm doing Atkins Diet, so bad constipation, which does not help the condition. Now taking Colace, which helps. No fiber supplements, since they mess up Atkins Diet. In 6 weeks, I have lost 18 lbs. Felt so good that I went to the gym, just Treadmill and Elliptical for 5 miles. Felt itchy burning during workout, so I think exercise aggravated it, but exercise is good for constipation. Just bought another box of 12. Skipping exercise a few days this time. Stopping Atkins ''might'' help relieve the swelling, but I'm committed to losing weight. I will update if this site sends me a notification or I can find it again. Good luck. It is literally a ''pain in the buttocks.''”

Chauffeur Lady August 10, 2017

For Hemorrhoids: “Didn't do anything for me. Tried to work its way out before it completely dissolved. On day 4 of the treatment, I could no longer deal with the increased burning, pain and itching that I experienced. Also had some change in my BMs while on these suppositories, with increased need to go, therefore increased wiping and increased irritation. Seemed to do the opposite of what is was supposed to do.”