User Reviews for Hydrocortisone / neomycin / polymyxin b

Also known as: AK-Spore HC Otic Suspension, Antibiotic Ear, Cort-Biotic, Cortatrigen, Cortatrigen Modified, Cortisporin Otic, Cortomycin, Drotic, Masporin Otic, Oti-Sone, Otimar, Otocort Sterile Solution, Otocort Sterile Suspension, Pediotic, UAD Otic

Learn more about Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b.

Otitis Externa 2 reviews 64 medications

Otitis Media 2 reviews 135 medications

Summary of Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b reviews 4 reviews 1.5

Reviews for Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b

For : "I went to my doctor for earache relief and I was prescribed this medication. My doctor knows of my medical history with earaches, ear ruptures, and perforated eardrum. I had my daughter place ear drops into ear, as soon as she did I felt a burning going down my ear, I got up screaming in pain and could even taste the medicine. With all the excruciating pain, I ran to the nearest E.R. where I was told by doctor that he had never seen the entire eardrum membrane missing like it was in my ear. I am waiting to see an ENT, but I too am considering to sue for this!"

Not Happy! (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 29, 2016

Cortisporin Otic (hydrocortisone / neomycin / polymyxin b) for Otitis Externa: "I had a HORRIBLE allergic reaction to the ear drops! The medication made my look like I had a chemical burn on the right side of my face and blister like on my ear. The itching was immune to Benadryl and I am hoping my face will heal soon."

Irama Tenej (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2016

For Otitis Media: "This was prescribed to my son who has tubes in his ears.... It caused him even more pain and once the crying stopped it put him in a comatosed state for an hour or more each time we put them in.... We stopped it even though his dr said to continue for two more days... I couldn't watch my 2 year old go through this any more... We are contemplating a law suit against the dr who prescribed them as it may have caused hearing loss.."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 8, 2016

For Otitis Externa: "I have been using these ear drops for 4 days now. I had itching in my right ear and pain in my left. Doctor said it was a mild skin infection/irritation. When I put the drops in the right ear, the itching becomes intense for a few minutes. But it does seem to help in the long run. The drops in the left ear I can hardly feel. That ear seems "full". The pain seems to have been alleviated though."

pawestiegirl (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2016

For Otitis Media: "Horrible. These eardrops didn't work at all. 7 days later and I'm still miserable!"

Aprilc091234 January 15, 2016