User Reviews for Hydrocortisone / lidocaine topical
Also known as: Ana-Lex
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Hemorrhoids||2 reviews||126 medications|
|Summary of Hydrocortisone/lidocaine reviews||9.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Hydrocortisone/lidocaine
For Hemorrhoids: "I had a thrumbose hemroid that had brought my world to a halt. My Doc perscribed this medication to me and it worked in minutes. The pharmacy told me it was like $1200 a box. Even if I didnt have insurance, this is the only medication I wouldnt hesitate to shell out the cash."
Anal Y Sis June 22, 2016
2 users found this comment helpful.
RectaGel HC (hydrocortisone / lidocaine) for Hemorrhoids: "Being a GEL, it's much cleaner than the pastes. It works well for pain but the applicator is a real stinker. If they would make the tip a little smaller with no BARBS on it would be GREAT!"
Anonymous June 1, 2011
6 users found this comment helpful.
More about hydrocortisone/lidocaine topical
- Hydrocortisone/lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Hydrocortisone and lidocaine topical/rectal
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Cream
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Rectal Cream and Gel
- Lidocaine and hydrocortisone Topical application, Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Cream (FDA)
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Gel (FDA)
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Rectal Cream (FDA)