User Reviews for Hydrocortisone / lidocaine
Also known as: Ana-Lex, AnaMantle HC, AnaMantle HC Forte, BP Ana-Lex HC, LidaMantle HC, LidaMantle HC Relief, Lidazone HC, Lidocort, Peranex HC, Rectacreme HC, RectaGel HC, Senatec HC, Xyralid, Xyralid LP
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Hydrocortisone/lidocaine.
|Hemorrhoids||2 reviews||126 medications|
|Summary of Hydrocortisone/lidocaine reviews||2 reviews||9.0|
Reviews for Hydrocortisone/lidocaine
For Hemorrhoids: "I had a thrumbose hemroid that had brought my world to a halt. My Doc perscribed this medication to me and it worked in minutes. The pharmacy told me it was like $1200 a box. Even if I didnt have insurance, this is the only medication I wouldnt hesitate to shell out the cash."
Anal Y Sis June 22, 2016
2 users found this comment helpful.
RectaGel HC (hydrocortisone / lidocaine) for Hemorrhoids: "Being a GEL, it's much cleaner than the pastes. It works well for pain but the applicator is a real stinker. If they would make the tip a little smaller with no BARBS on it would be GREAT!"
Anonymous June 1, 2011
6 users found this comment helpful.
More about hydrocortisone/lidocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Rectal Cream and Gel
- Hydrocortisone and lidocaine topical/rectal
- Lidocaine and hydrocortisone Topical application, Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Cream (FDA)
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Gel (FDA)
- Lidocaine and Hydrocortisone Rectal Cream (FDA)