User Reviews for Horny goat weed to treat Erectile Dysfunction

Horny goat weed has an average rating of 6.5 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Horny goat weed Rating Summary

6.5/10 average rating

Compare all 14 medications used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.

Reviews for Horny goat weed

Anonymous May 18, 2010

“I take Horny Goat weed and Maca. Although I get horny for every little occasion. I don't mind, My wife thinks I'm a stud again. So we are both happy. I take 2400mg HGW I take 2400mh of Maca. You will notice after a few weeks.”

Archer5 November 27, 2017

“I've been taking Horny Goat weed for about a year, and I'm 73. Basically I lost a lot of interest in having sex on a weekly basis. I take 2 pills a day and it's a 100% reversal in my desire for sex. Now several times a week. If I don't take it then I revert back into the same disinterest of sex. I know beyond a doubt that it DOES increase your libido activity and sexual desire, and it does give me more energy in a general basis. It works for me.”

Shady · Taken for less than 1 month September 27, 2019

“I took my first tablet before going to sleep. Unfortunately, I felt strong stomach pain, and I could not sleep till morning. The pain continued for about 6 hours with some feeling of hot. It is terrible experience.”

triit · Taken for less than 1 month January 15, 2015

“I took 2 caps the first day seemed to feel more alert, took one cap the next morning with Biloba 200mg. After approx. 1 hour really high heart rate which felt as if I was panicking. I kept drinking cold glasses of water to try to flush my system, the whole experience lasted approximately three hours. The mixture of supplement might have been the cause, who knows?”

Mr.Jatt · Taken for less than 1 month April 13, 2019

“I use HGW for erectile dysfunction, by 3 weeks it had done nothing for me, but after 4 week it seems to work for me. Now I have no erection problems, I am so happy...”

WilliamGoat January 26, 2010

“It works wonders for me and my wife is quite happy also.”

freddo August 10, 2018

“I purchased the Horny goat weed 3 weeks ago. This product does not work. To me it's a total waste of time and money. total nonsense.”

horny man · Taken for less than 1 month April 2, 2019

“great stuff”

Ella January 13, 2021

“I only been taking it for a few days . I've noticed I last longer in bed and my energy increased and I kind of can feel the stress relieving . I did notice my heart rate went up too”

NedleyM · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 18, 2020

“horny goat weed works like a charm. Libido and erections are vastly improved. The people getting stomach pain? Just make sure you are taking it WITH FOOD.”

Sal · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 9, 2021

“It has not worked for me! Nothing to do with anything! Looking for ED help.”

Wonder July 4, 2021

“I bought horny goat drink my two pills with food and started felling some kind of heat on my face then my whole head and my penis was more sleepy than ever this horny goat crap doesn't work at all!!!”

Antonio · Taken for less than 1 month October 14, 2021

“I've been taking Horny Goat Weed, It's been wonderful!”

Learn more about Erectile Dysfunction

More about horny goat weed

Professional resources