User Reviews for Horny goat weed to treat Erectile Dysfunction

Horny goat weed has an average rating of 6.1 out of 10 from a total of 15 ratings for the off-label treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. 60% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 33% reported a negative experience.

Horny goat weed rating summary

6.1/10 average rating

Compare all 13 medications used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.

Reviews for Horny goat weed

Anonymous · May 18, 2010

"I take Horny Goat weed and Maca. Although I get horny for every little occasion. I don't mind, My wife thinks I'm a stud again. So we are both happy. I take 2400mg HGW I take 2400mh of Maca. You will notice after a few weeks."

Archer5 · November 27, 2017

"I've been taking Horny Goat weed for about a year, and I'm 73. Basically I lost a lot of interest in having sex on a weekly basis. I take 2 pills a day and it's a 100% reversal in my desire for sex. Now several times a week. If I don't take it then I revert back into the same disinterest of sex. I know beyond a doubt that it DOES increase your libido activity and sexual desire, and it does give me more energy in a general basis. It works for me."

triit · Taken for less than 1 month · January 15, 2015

"I took 2 caps the first day seemed to feel more alert, took one cap the next morning with Biloba 200mg. After approx. 1 hour really high heart rate which felt as if I was panicking. I kept drinking cold glasses of water to try to flush my system, the whole experience lasted approximately three hours. The mixture of supplement might have been the cause, who knows?"

Shady · Taken for less than 1 month · September 27, 2019

"I took my first tablet before going to sleep. Unfortunately, I felt strong stomach pain, and I could not sleep till morning. The pain continued for about 6 hours with some feeling of hot. It is terrible experience."

Tayles · Taken for less than 1 month · March 5, 2022

"Been using now for about two weeks and notice a significant increase in Libido and a modest increase in stamina. It has helped with the ED and my wife is glad to have her husband back! I’m adding L-Citrulline for workout stamina and see if it helps with sexual performance as well, I’m 62 and starting to feel like my old self again."

Mr.Jatt · Taken for less than 1 month · April 13, 2019

"I use HGW for erectile dysfunction, by 3 weeks it had done nothing for me, but after 4 week it seems to work for me. Now I have no erection problems, I am so happy..."

WilliamGoat · January 26, 2010

"It works wonders for me and my wife is quite happy also."

freddo · August 10, 2018

"I purchased the Horny goat weed 3 weeks ago. This product does not work. To me it's a total waste of time and money. total nonsense."

horny man · Taken for less than 1 month · April 2, 2019

"great stuff"

NedleyM · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · November 18, 2020

"horny goat weed works like a charm. Libido and erections are vastly improved. The people getting stomach pain? Just make sure you are taking it WITH FOOD."

Ella · January 13, 2021

"I only been taking it for a few days . I've noticed I last longer in bed and my energy increased and I kind of can feel the stress relieving . I did notice my heart rate went up too"

Sal · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 9, 2021

"It has not worked for me! Nothing to do with anything! Looking for ED help."

Wonder · July 4, 2021

"I bought horny goat drink my two pills with food and started felling some kind of heat on my face then my whole head and my penis was more sleepy than ever this horny goat crap doesn't work at all!!!"

anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · December 16, 2021

"I have been using 2 pills daily it for 2 weeks now . Not a single recovery . I will try it for few more weeks"

GKgkGk · Taken for less than 1 month · November 10, 2021

"I have been taking it for a week now, I use it together with Vigomax, I can't say I have experienced any changes I will continue using it for the next few weeks then I shall give another feedback"

Antonio · Taken for less than 1 month · October 14, 2021

"I've been taking Horny Goat Weed, It's been wonderful!"

Jason · June 25, 2022

"I’ve been taking it for almost a week now still noting can somebody please tell me if this really works ?"

Learn more about Erectile Dysfunction

Care guides

Medicine.com guides (external)

More about horny goat weed

Professional resources