User Reviews for Horny goat weed

Erectile Dysfunction
7.2

Summary of Horny goat weed reviews 7.2 5 reviews

Reviews for Horny goat weed

For Erectile Dysfunction: "I purchased the Horny goat weed 3 weeks ago. This product does not work. To me it's a total waste of time and money. total nonsense."

freddo August 10, 2018

For Erectile Dysfunction: "I've been taking Horny Goat weed for about a year, and I'm 73. Basically I lost a lot of interest in having sex on a weekly basis. I take 2 pills a day and it's a 100% reversal in my desire for sex. Now several times a week. If I don't take it then I revert back into the same disinterest of sex. I know beyond a doubt that it DOES increase your libido activity and sexual desire, and it does give me more energy in a general basis. It works for me."

Archer5 November 27, 2017

For Erectile Dysfunction: "I took 2 caps the first day seemed to feel more alert, took one cap the next morning with Biloba 200mg. After approx. 1 hour really high heart rate which felt as if I was panicking. I kept drinking cold glasses of water to try to flush my system, the whole experience lasted approximately three hours. The mixture of supplement might have been the cause, who knows?"

triit (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2015

For Erectile Dysfunction: "I take Horny Goat weed and Maca. Although I get horny for every little occasion. I don't mind, My wife thinks I'm a stud again. So we are both happy. I take 2400mg HGW I take 2400mh of Maca. You will notice after a few weeks."

Anonymous May 18, 2010

For Erectile Dysfunction: "It works wonders for me and my wife is quite happy also."

WilliamGoat January 26, 2010

Micromedex® Care Notes

More about horny goat weed

Professional resources